2014年5月9日 星期五

Mei-Hua: The Most Useful Fembot

機械式傢俱少女 美華

機械娘 メカ少女 アンドロイド
メカバレ 機能停止 バラバラ 解体 修理 メンテナンス 組み立て

PART 1

*Ding-Dong-* 

    Mei-Hua ringed the doorbell. She is a second hand fembot. Today she would meet her new buyer first time.
    "I have been sold again," Mei-Hua thought, "After all I am not that versatile as those newest models. Sigh,dunno my new buyer will like me or not...Wow!"
    Because of her nervousness, Mei-Hua walked incautiously and kicked the step. She fell down, and it broke her body up---

    機械娘美華來到了她的新家,準備見買下她的新主人.雖然她對自己的外貌很有自信,相信新主人會喜歡她,然而美華還是緊張的在門口摔了一跤---

 
 PART 2

After successfully reassembling her body, Mei-Hua stood up, and she recalled her previous hard time.

    "I hope I'll meet a kind master this time," Mei-Hua thinks, "that guy ever owned me is...sigh,I don't want to recall him anymore."
    Mei-Hua's former owner didn't view robot as his friend or partner; in fact, he treated his own robot as a sex slave, even a toy.

    美華組裝好自己散開來的肢體,她回想起了之前悲慘的遭遇--她曾有過一個壞主人...


 PART 3

    "Nice to meet you,my new master!"
    "Oh,Mei-Hua,welcome to my house! You can call me A-Kai. Such a hi-tec fembot like you will be very helpful to me!"
    "Wow,thank you for your kindly words, haha! (though I am an old type robot)"
    New master looks pretty friendly. Mei-Hua thinks she will have a good time with him.

    However---

    一切都過去了.新主人看起來人很好,美華覺得自己可以展開幸福的新生活了.然而---



PART 4

One week later--

    "Haha!Mei-Hua!I have completed the Central Process & Command Relay Unit!Try to connect it!"
    "Oh?Well,I prefer to name it as My Poor Torso..."
    "Hey!It's not your torso,Mei-Hua the Supervisor & Sweeper.It's one of your colleagues for serving me!"
    "That's right.Such my torso is a trash container now,I think my name will be better to be Mei-Hua the Trash Eater,hum?"
    "Don't be that depressed,you see,now you are the supervisor of Mei-Hua Automatic Household System!You control five thinking appliances!"
    "...Shall I be happy?Those are,oh,were my hands,legs,and other body parts!"

    新主人很會利用美華的"優點",現在她是"美華自動家務處理系統"了,可喜可賀.


沒有留言:

張貼留言