2014年5月10日 星期六

In The Name of Love 以愛之名,化身為鋼

機械娘 メカ少女 アンドロイド
メカバレ バラバラ 解体 改造 メンテナンス

    Xin-Xiang is a famous scientist on bio-mechatronics engineering. She made significant breakthrough in researching cyborgs, her peers call her "young genius". One of her friends, Jia-Hao, loves her. One day, Xin-Xiang invited Jia-Hao to come to her lab, she had something needed to tell him. Jia-Hao was very nervous when he arrived the lab. He knocked the door. "Please come in," Xin-Xiang said.

    馨香是個有名的生物機械工程科學家,她在生化人研究方面有突破性的貢獻,同行們都視她為年輕的超級天才.家豪是馨香的朋友,而且還暗戀她.某日,馨香邀請家豪到她的實驗室,她有重要的事情要跟家豪談.家豪到了實驗室前,非常緊張地敲了門."請進."實驗室裡傳來了馨香的聲音.

    "Good morning, Xin... Oh! What the...? Xin-Xiang! What happens to you?"
    "Be calm, Jia-Hao. I just transformed myself into a fembot."
    "But why did you do this? That's so ridiculous!"
    "Not ridiculous at all! Jia-Hao, please listen to me. I has fallen in love with an artist, Ma-Long. However, he never paid attention to me. I noticed that he is infatuated with robots. He was so excited when talked robots with me. You see my present body, isn't it beautiful? Last month when Ma-Long saw this headless body built by me in my lab, he said that this is his angel, his destined lover, and how can she have no head, and so on. Then, I knew what I should do."
    "So you transfered your head to this body... Well, I'm sad, but that's your choice."
    "I know why you are sad. (smile) Jia-Hao, I have one thing to give you."

    "早安啊,馨...噢!馨香!!妳怎麼變成這樣!?天哪!!"
    "冷靜下來,家豪.我只是把自己改造成女機器人而已."
    "是嗎!但是妳為何要這麼做!!實在太莫名其妙,太可笑了!"
    "一點都不可笑!家豪,好好聽我說.我愛上一個藝術家,名叫馬龍,不過他不怎麼在乎我.後來我注意到,機器人非常吸引他.只要一談到機器人,他就很興奮,甚至可以說是迷戀了,所以啦..."
    "你看我現在的身體,很漂亮, 對吧?這是我自己製造的,可以結合人類的頭部.上個月馬龍在實驗室看到還沒有頭的她時,他說這是他的天使,是命中注定的愛人,還說怎麼可以讓她沒有頭之類的.然後我就知道我該怎麼做了."
    "所以妳把自己的頭轉到機器身體上啊... 唉,好吧,只能說這是妳的選擇..."
    "嗯.是啊...還有,我知道你會傷心,家豪...謝謝你,所以我叫你來實驗室,要給你一個禮物."

    Ka~ka~ka~ With those footfalls, a "lady" came to them.

    遠處傳來了喀喀喀的腳步聲,一位穿高跟鞋的"淑女"走向他們.



    "Xin-Xiang, what's that? Is it... YOUR BODY?"
    "My previous body. I know you love me, sorry but my heart belongs to another. However, being a woman, I don't just want to love. Being loved is also treasurable. Jia-Hao, I'm so selfish, I still want to enjoy your love on me. I will give my original body to you, would you be happy to own her?"
    "Ha...haha. I don't know what I shall say, haha...Wuwuu~(cry)"
    "Don't cry, Jia-Hao. In fact, you own most part of Xin-Hiang, the girl you love. I'm not Xin-Xiang, I'm just a fembot now. I do know that Ma-Long won't truly love me; he is just fascinated by the beauty of this body."
    "Well, one more thing. Xin-Xiang, I never saw you dressed like that. I want to ask, was that you who wore lovely skirt and high heels, FOR ME?"
    "Yes, I wore them when I was still Xin-Xiang, my head was still on my original body."
    "Ok, that's enough. I just want a moment of my dearest girl dressing up herself to make me happy. I will bring this girl home and take care of her forever. Goodbye to you, and may you have a nice time with that Ma-Long."
    "Thank you so much, Jia-Hao. Set her to receive your brainwaves, and she will be the girl who gets your thoughts the fastest!"

    "馨香!那是什麼!?難道是...不會吧,是妳的身體?"
    "是我之前的身體.我的頭轉置於這機械體上了,但我仍然保留下我的肉體,她還活著.家豪,其實我一直知道你愛我.對不起,我的心...最後還是給了別人.但是身為女人,我不想只是自己在愛人,我也想享受被愛著,被珍惜著的滋味.家豪,我好自私好自私,我不想放棄你對我的愛...對不起...我想把我原來的身體交給你,讓你珍惜她,你會...樂意嗎?"
    "哈..哈哈哈...是這樣啊...我不知道我該說什麼,馨香...嗚嗚...(啜泣)"
    "你哭了嗎,家豪?拜託,別難過...換個角度想,你擁有馨香的大部分,你仍然跟你愛的人在一起,我只拿走我的頭而已.事實上,我現在也不算是馨香了,只是個女機器人.馨香的身份,屬於跟你走的這個女孩,我只會當個馬龍的所有物...唉,我也不知道馬龍會不會真的愛我,或許他只是迷戀這副機械軀體的美感.畢竟他是個藝術家."
    "好吧,我答應妳,妳的身體給我吧,我會當成馨香,好好愛著她.對了,我從來沒看過妳穿成那麼漂亮.告訴我,妳讓身體穿上可愛的裙子和高跟鞋,是...為了我嗎?"
    "是啊.我是在當我還是馨香時穿上的.當我腳踩進那雙高跟鞋時,我的頭還在原來的身體上.家豪,我真的想當一個漂亮的女人,被你好好愛著,只是...原諒我..."
    "別說了馨香,這樣就好.只要有那麼一刻,我最親愛的女孩,是真心的為我打扮,想讓我開心,那就夠了.至少那時候妳還是完整的馨香,我心愛的人.好吧,我會帶這個馨香回家,永遠照顧她.妳的心還在這個馨香身上,可以了.頭要去變成誰的東西,就去吧.再見,祝妳能跟那個馬龍啥的共享幸福."
    "嗯,家豪,非常謝謝你.對了,她頸上我有裝了腦波接收器,你可以設定她接收你的腦波,這樣你一有什麼想法或念頭,你的馨香,永遠是第一個知道的!"

Supplement: how to feed it? 補充: 怎麼餵養"馨香"?



1. Feed her with correct foods to nutrilize her properly.
1. 請餵她正確的食物,來滋養她.

2. Do not feed her with foods that are not correctly processed, or her stomach would be hurt.
2. 千萬別餵她沒妥善處理過的食材,不然她的胃腸會受到傷害.

3. Do not feed her with bad foods. For example, if you wined her, it would cause the loss of self-control to her.
3. 千萬別餵她有害的食品.比如你若灌她酒,那會造成她喪失自我控制能力.

沒有留言:

張貼留言