2018年9月5日 星期三

Repair Me Or Not 愛修不修?

    Fembot Iris's boyfriend loves her very much, but he is too lazy to learn knowledge about Iris's body. Iris decided to try the most radical way to push her BF to learn because she needs her BF's help on her body maintenance: she decapitated herself.


    When her BF comes home, he just saw Iris's decapitated machine body and the message Iris left to him:

Dear, now you have to choose: repair me or lose your love. Now I am just a pile of broken machine parts, would you turn me back to be your girl? You already have adequate data about my body and fine tools for repairing me, just need a bit of more determination.

Oh, I wish that I can come back to see your smiling face once more, but you have to try your best to make it. Learn enough about me, please. I believe we will meet again in a blooming season. Love you, bye.

沒有留言:

張貼留言