2018年9月14日 星期五

My Cutest Sister (02) 我最可愛的妹妹 (02)

First episode 第一話:
https://baseoffembot.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-cutest-sister-01-01-jia-jia-is-robot.html

Even when Jia-Jia got malfunctioned, she was still so sweet.


I especially enjoyed the moment of that Jia-Jia asked me to repair her body. When I saw Jia-Jia damaged, my heart ached; however, I also got excited by seeing those wounds on her perfect body. When I put my fingers into her internal machine parts through the wounds... Wow, I almost fainted...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even when Jia-Jia was disintegrated, her parts were as cute as she should be.


When her brain was nullified, her parts would act like that Jia-Jia might let them do. They still belonged to my sister and if not deactivated. I brought her legs to the living room and placed them on the sofa, they struggled to stand up and dance. They are really Jia-Jia's legs even right now, parts of Jia-Jia always!

I hugged them instantly, then I took out other Jia-Jia's idle parts from the lab. Torso, legs, arms, I wanted to hug every my sister's parts deadly. Dear little sister, I love... Stop, stop, stop. Forget it. Siblings are siblings after all.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

沒有留言:

張貼留言