2018年9月17日 星期一

My Cutest Sister (03) 我最可愛的妹妹 (03)

Precious episode 前一話:
https://baseoffembot.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-cutest-sister-02-02-even-when-jia.html
First episode 第一話:
https://baseoffembot.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-cutest-sister-01-01-jia-jia-is-robot.html

Feel confused about Jia-Jia? Well, sometimes even me would have the same feeling, especially when Jia-Jia got disassembled and being repaired by me.


See? Jia-Jia became just several pieces of machine parts in such a condition. My dear sister didn't exist at that time. However, when you assemble those pieces into Jia-Jia, then my sister appears. My sister can come out from the pile of machine parts, and she is truly my sister! Nothing can be more freak but amazing than this!

Anyone of Jia-Jia's body parts isn't replaceable. For example, if you destroyed her right leg (don't do it or I will kill you), she would lose it forever. Maybe you can make her a new leg, but it won't be a part of Jia-Jia. She can just command the substitutional leg through programs. The new leg is an external device to her.

On the other hand, even her right leg has been detached and isolated to her system such that Jia-Jia can't move it on her own, the right leg is still a part of her. All of her main parts are unique and implicitly entangled. You do something to one of her parts, and her other parts will be influenced. If you disassembled Jia-Jia and built each of her main parts (head, torso, arms, legs) a robot body, then Jia-Jia would exist over those six robots. Also, you can't copy the "deep" information ("shallow" data aren't limited) inside Jia-Jia's electronic brain and central system. Any deep information is depicted in the entire physical configuration of her brain/system, and that depends on the history of what she had experienced such that it isn't reproducible.

So, till now, have you understood why is my sister so precious and unique even she is a robot? She is who she is, and she has any spiritual things which if you have as a human.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fine, the maintenance of Jia-Jia's body is completed. It's time for me to maintain mine. Don't forget, I am a cyborg.

I detach my own head and connect it (IT! Oh, I call my damned head IT!) to an instrument, then order my body to lie on the operating table. First I wanna check the condition of my head, and I disconnect the communication with my body. I let it to take a rest for a while.

Now I... Hum? Wait, who's coming? Er, Jia-Jia? What does she come here for? Oh, so embarrassing to let her to see me in maintenance... It will be better for me to play possum...

No good, it seems that Jia-Jia has no intention to leave soon, why? She sits on a chair and looks at me with a lovely smile. Oh, Jia-Jia, do you know I always want myself to be capable and powerful in your eyes? I really don't want to let you to see me in such a condition... >_<


Jia-Jia walks to me and pinches my cable slightly... She holds my hung head and kisses my cheek! Hey, I feel so shy... She turns to my immobile headless body, touches my strong torso which I am proud of... I... I... Oh my... What's she going to do?

Ah, Jia-Jia starts to massage my headless body... Very reasonable, since my body is half-biological. Jia-Jia treats my body so gently, her soft hands bring warmness to my skin, and her tender affection almost melts my heart. Although it's not that exciting, I am deeply moved.

Jia-Jia, thank you. You are my best sister. I will never forget this wonderful moment. Q_Q

-TO BE CONTINUED-

沒有留言:

張貼留言