2018年9月26日 星期三

My Cutest Sister (06) 我最可愛的妹妹 (06)

Precious episode 前一話:
https://baseoffembot.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-cutest-sister-05-05-precious-episode.html
First episode 第一話:
https://baseoffembot.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-cutest-sister-01-01-jia-jia-is-robot.html

Jia-Jia, don't worry. Your big brother always will rather sacrifice himself than let you be screwed.

After three days of hard work without sleeping, I had made all-out effort. Finally, I almost recovered most function of Jia-Jia's body parts miraculously. The last step was reintegrating the whole Jia-Jia. Meanwhile, I heard a bleat of pain. "Ah... Ah..." Oh, my dear sister had awoke, she was trying to move her body. "My right foot...! Where's my right foot!? I need to see it!" Jia-Jia shouted.



I tried my best to ease Jia-Jia. Jia-Jia cried out loudly. She said that she was so regretful for hurting her own parts, and she doubted that did she deserve to be reintegrated as a whole robot girl with her parts. Jia-Jia felt that her parts must already hate her.

Oh, poor girl. I hugged Jia-Jia's miserable body tightly and comforted her. I let my parts communicate with corresponding parts of Jia-Jia's body since her parts repulse each other. Her parts linked to each other through me, and I promoted them to make up with Jia-Jia gradually.

Jia-Jia has returned from the hell after all, despite she has been somehow altered. This event always reminds me that how vulnerable Jia-Jia is no matter how mighty her body parts are. I shall protect my dear sister with all my heart!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Dear big brother, how much time will you need for maintaining my right leg? The sun almost goes down!"

My sister's grouchily voice pulls me back from the remembrance. Haha, Jia-Jia is looking at me with an annoying emotion showing in her eyes.


I pull off Jia-Jia's right leg and put it on my hands. Yeah, it's just that leg which suffered the most in that day, and it looks so healthy and happy right now. Not only this leg, all Jia-Jia's parts are shining treasures and shall be cherished. My dear sister is made of them.

I pinch the claf. "Wow!" Jia-Jia shouts. It seems that sensors in her right leg work well. Then I turn around Jia-Jia's foot palm. Her ankle joint is fine, but her face looks red. After that, I touch her metatarsal bones through the instep of her right foot. "Hey! That itches! Honestly, are you teasing me? Big brother!" Jia-Jia complains.

Haha, Jia-Jia, of course not. I am checking the condition of your right leg. Later I assemble Jia-Jia's right leg back to her as soon as possible. Jia-Jia tries her right leg by walking several steps, then she smiles at me.

"Thank you, my dear brother. You always take care of me tenderly. I am the robot of happiness, I will be forever happy with you!"

Oh, Jia-Jia, if the Heaven exists, it must be right here!

-TO BE CONTINUED-

沒有留言:

張貼留言