2018年9月23日 星期日

My Cutest Sister (05) 我最可愛的妹妹 (05)

Precious episode 前一話:
https://baseoffembot.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-cutest-sister-04-04-precious-episode.html
First episode 第一話:
https://baseoffembot.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-cutest-sister-01-01-jia-jia-is-robot.html

Jia-Jia's body is too advanced and powerful, and that isn't always a goo thing. She may be too cocky and overplay her awesome body parts. For example, once she "lent" her legs to an abandoned anonymous robot.


Jia-Jia lent her left to the bot's head for carrying him ("THE VEHICLE"), and lent her right leg as his substitute arm ("THE LIMB"). I was a bit pissed off about that. No dirty robot's parts were allowed to taint my sister's precious body parts, no!

Well, I had told Jia-Jia that how dangerous to her of combining her parts with stranger's parts, but she is really an explorer... Alas.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, what I was most worried about had been happened.

Again, Jia-Jia separated herself and integrated her upper half with a weird machine. The damned machine infected Jia-Jia's main system, her ego got disintegrated. Jia-Jia's main body was possessed, and it acted like a crazy bot.



When I came home, I saw Jia-Jia's main body was dismantling and reforming her own lower half. All Jia-Jia's parts are delicate and alive, and each of them got hurt. They were... crying like suffering in the hell... Oh my...

Every time while I recall that day, my heart always fall in pain.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

沒有留言:

張貼留言