2018年9月30日 星期日

My Cutest Sister (08) 我最可愛的妹妹 (08)

Precious episode 前一話:
https://baseoffembot.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-cutest-sister-07-07-precious-episode.html
First episode 第一話:
https://baseoffembot.blogspot.com/2018/09/my-cutest-sister-01-01-jia-jia-is-robot.html

I, a cyborg boy, have a robot sister, Jia-Jia. We are born to be siblings. Without any one, the other one won't be a whole. Not only Jia-Jia and me are tied to each other, our parts are tied to the another's corresponding parts.


Even my body has been disassembled, I still can feel through Jia-Jia, and I can sense Jia-Jia's emotions because of that. When Jia-Jia holds my head, I sense Jia-Jia's tender affection for me, and her affection also becomes mine.

Yes, that's such a subtle experience of holding affection for yourself...

Jia-Jia turns to maintain my body, and I feel like I am maintaining myself. It's harder and harder for me to distinguish between myself and Jia-Jia. We are two, but we also can be one.

Suddenly, Jia-Jia hugs my head, then she lifts up my head and looks at my face. She smiles, and she says something to me.

I don't plan to tell you what Jia-Jia has said, but I can say what I want to tell Jia-Jia.

"Oh, Jia-Jia, thank you, thank you so much. I am so lucky to have you as my sister. You are my treasure, my happiness, and my another self. Without you, I never live."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, it's another good day, and my dear sister made her poor body got into trouble one more time. She is really smart.

Well, I took her home for repairing. I detached her head and began to check her body. Later, Jia-Jia yawned and said: "I am so tired. Let me take a nap. Big brother, please fix my body. I count on you, see you."

Hey, wait a minute. Is this whose body? How can you just sleep when other one works hard on repairing your own body?

...She has fallen asleep. Ha, haha, ahahaha.


Anyway, I still will try my best on fixing her body. I am her big brother after all, and I really enjoy the feeling of being trusted by her. It's my duty to protect her, take care of her, and... love her.

Whoa, I have said it, I really have said it. I... love her... I love Jia-Jia, my dearest sister. Yes, I love her!

Look at Jia-Jia's peacefully sleeping face, it's really a good day.

-FINISH-

沒有留言:

張貼留言