2019年5月1日 星期三

You Find Me


"Finally, you find me. Thank you for working so hard on finding me. You even gave my body a lovely bouquet..."
"Because you're a robot."
"...Well, as a girl, I am not pretty, not sexy, but you still insisted on searching for the last part of me..."
"Because you're a robot."
"...That's fine. In my words, I say-- you like me, right? Even without seeing my face, you still can... can... LOVE ME? Oh my..."
"Because you're a robot."
"Oh yeah, I am a robot. Even I am not a real one, you still can love. I..."
"That's all because you're a robot."
"Hey! Can you stop that!? I am just enjoying the romantic feeling, how can you--"
"I say, I like you because you're a robot. I love robots!!! Be my girlfriend and let me research you detailedly, okay?"
"TwT Ahahaha, I think I have met my soulmate, but he's actually a freak guy..."

沒有留言:

張貼留言