2019年3月16日 星期六

Your Own Terminator

I have received a message from the future. The enemy will send a robot killer here to murder me. But don't worry, they also will send a terminator to protect me. They ask me to come home quickly. My terminator is there right now.

Wow, my own terminator. He must be very strong, very powerful. He is the most mighty robot. The enemy robot will be torn apart ASAP if it is going to fight my terminator. Awesome! I shall go home and have a look...


"Ah... You get back home really quickly, my master. I am the terminator who come here to protect you, nice to meet you."

??
????
??????
:-o  :-o  :-o  :-o Oh no, she looks so weak!!!

"Achoo!! Ouch, I feel a bit cold. I can't carry clothes when I travel the time, so I am nude... Can you buy me some fine clothes, my master?"

Achoo? She got sick? Bad! She isn't likely weak, she's really weak! Gosh, who can protect me!?  (T-T)

"Huh? Are you looking at my body, master? It seems that you have noticed those wounds. Well, when I arrived this dimension and planed to go to your home, a mad dog came to attack me and damaged my body slightly. But I finally drove him away successfully, master! I am so strong, and my body is invincible!"

Hahaha... Please... My dear terminator, please don't say anything, don't tell me about the severe truth, please... I know I will die soon...

沒有留言:

張貼留言