2019年2月3日 星期日

Robotic New Year Show


" Pei-Chi, where are you?" Pei-Chi's creator calls her to come to him. It's almost the Chinese new year, and he has a plan.

Pei-Chi arrives, and her creator Feng-Wei asks her to change clothes. " Feng-Wei, I have dressed myself up with that new year suit, but why do you take off my head?" Pei-Chi asks.

" For the new year show, Pei-Chi," Feng-Wei replies, " you will perform the show in the robotic way."

" The robotic way?" Pei-Chi feels curious.

" Yes, the robotic way." Feng-Wei answers determinedly.

------On The Stage------

" Well, I shall know, it's his robotic way..." Pei-Chi is dancing and singing on the stage. However, she looks not happy.

" Pei-Chi, smile, smile!" Feng-Wei tells Pei-Chi don't forget to smile through cellphone app.

" Don't talk to my system directly with your stupid app!"

------------------------

Well, everybody, happy Chinese new year! XD

沒有留言:

張貼留言