2016年12月3日 星期六

Confess 告白


"I have read all of your touching love stories about female robots. I am deeply moved!"

"Wow, thank you so much! It's my pleasure that you enjoy my works."

"I can sense your sincere love toward robot girls, and I believe, if a robot girl was loved by you, she would be absorbed in her happiness!"

"I don't know, the only thing I can guarantee is I will love her fullheartedly."

"Oh~~ Well, tell me, if I am a robot, can I be your girl?"

"Haha, come on. You're an attractive lady, but you're not a robot..."

"Hey, take it more seriously, please."

"Well, if you are a robot girl, then you will be my perfect mate, but..."

"That's enough. You can wait and see---"

The girl pulls up her head, and places on a barstool.


"Look, I am truly a robot girl, right? Now it's your turn!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言